Dr. Andrew Ku, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ku's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Ku, MD is a neuroradiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Ku completed a residency at Duke, Dumc. He currently practices at Allegheny Radiology Associates and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ku is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York University Medical Center-Trish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- New York University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Duke, Dumc, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1984
- Harvard, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allegheny Radiology Associates
Allegheny Radiology Associates320 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 Existing Patients: (412) 359-3946
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ku?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ku accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ku frequently treats Stroke, Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, and Brain Aneurysm.
Dr. Ku's office is located at 320 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ku has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Forbes Hospital
- Sharon Regional Medical Center
- West Penn Hospital