Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kemper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrew Kemper, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salem, MA. Dr. Kemper completed a residency at Cambridge Hosp. He currently practices at North Shore Medical Ctr Salem and is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center. Dr. Kemper is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- West Roxbury VA Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Cambridge Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Cambridge Hosp, Internship Hospital
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Medical School — 1975
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kemper?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kemper frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Kemper's office is located at 81 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kemper has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore Medical Center
- Union Hospital
North Shore Medical Ctr Salem
North Shore Cardiovascular Associates81 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970 (978) 744-5900