Dr. Andrew Kates, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Kates completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Washington University and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kates is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Washington University660 S Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 362-1291
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kates?
Dr. Kates was through, familiar with patient’s previous history and patient in explaining tests needed. He is both professional and nice.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Mercy Hospital South
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis
- St. Luke's Hospital