Dr. Andrew Simpson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Simpson completed a residency at Harvard Univeristy. He currently practices at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Orthopaedic and Arthritis Center and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simpson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Orthopaedic and Arthritis Center
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Orthopaedic and Arthritis Center60 Fenwood Rd Fl 2, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 732-5322
Brigham and Women's Health Care Center, Westwood
Brigham and Women's Health Care Center, Westwood100 Brigham Way Univ Sta, Westwood, MA 02090 Existing Patients: (857) 307-5600
- Harvard Univeristy, Residency Hospital
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Massachusetts Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2009
- MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simpson?
Positive experience - would recommend seeing Dr. Simpson. After 1+ year of back pain and having consulted with other orthopedic surgeons, I sought out Dr Simpson for a second opinion (based on his high reviews/credentials). I was pleased with Dr. Simpson's patience and willingness to spend time to explain his diagnosis and recommended options, and to answer all of my questions. He also identified a disc herniation on an old MRI that my previous physicians had missed. After recommending I obtain updated MRI imaging, Dr Simpson helped me make the decision to receive a minimally invasive spinal fusion procedure (MIS TLIF L4-L5), which immediately relieved the significant sciatic nerve pain I had been experiencing. Two weeks later, I am walking around with no pain, and feel confident as I begin physical therapy (at the Dr.'s recommendation) to re-strengthen my back/core. I am glad I chose to see Dr. Simpson and would recommend to others based on this experience.
- Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham And Women's Hospital