Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 312-5567 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Andrew Sands, MD
New Patient(212) 256-9597
Dr. Andrew Sands, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sands completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sands is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital170 William St 8th Floor, New York, NY 10038 Call
American Sign Language, Spanish
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sands?
Amazing doctor! Saved my leg, foot and ankle after I fell down my steps. He took care of me right away and gave me the best care! His personality and manner is everything; he is Compassionate, kind, listens and thoroughly cares. His staff is top notch too and I can’t say enough good things about Vanessa and Michelle!
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sands has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Sands, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sands' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sands accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sands frequently treats Ankle & Foot Surgery.
Dr. Sands' office is located at 170 William St 8th Floor, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sands speaks Spanish, American Sign Language, and English. View profile to see all.