Dr. Andrew Zahalsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zahalsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Zahalsky, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Monongahela, PA. Dr. Zahalsky completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Monongahela Valley Hospital Inc. and is affiliated with Monongahela Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zahalsky is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Monongahela Valley Hospital Inc.1163 Country Club Rd, Monongahela, PA 15063 Existing Patients: (724) 292-9404
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zahalsky?
No wait for appt time. Very thorough and caring physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zahalsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zahalsky frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Zahalsky's office is located at 1163 Country Club Rd, Monongahela, PA 15063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zahalsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Monongahela Valley Hospital