Dr. Andrew Siedlecki, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Siedlecki's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Siedlecki, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Siedlecki completed a residency at Med College Va. He currently practices at Eye Health Associates Inc and is affiliated with Sisters Of Charity Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med College Va, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1985
- Dartmouth Coll, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eye Health Associates Inc170 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY 14221 Existing Patients: (716) 634-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siedlecki?
I have been going to him forever. Best Doctor ever.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Siedlecki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Siedlecki frequently treats Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM), Lazy Eye, and Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP).
Dr. Siedlecki's office is located at 170 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY 14221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siedlecki speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Siedlecki has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital