Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Andrew Schubkegel, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Clarendon Hills, IL. Dr. Schubkegel completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at ENT SPECIALISTS LTD and is affiliated with Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Brown University, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Loyola University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ent Specialists Ltd
Ent Specialists Ltd57 Ogden Ave, Clarendon Hills, IL 60514 Existing Patients: (630) 495-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schubkegel?
Dr. Schubkegel did what the doctors at Northwestern downtown could not - he found the underlying cause of my nodules and cleared it up so I could sing again. I’ve been going to him for 3 years and he’s the best ENT I’ve ever had. I highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schubkegel frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Acute Laryngitis, and Laryngitis.
Dr. Schubkegel's office is located at 57 Ogden Ave, Clarendon Hills, IL 60514. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schubkegel speaks Spanish, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schubkegel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus