Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Andrew Sauer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Liberty, MO. Dr. Sauer completed a residency at Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at University of Kansas Hospital Mac-liberty and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sauer is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Internship Hospital
- McGaw Medical Center at Northwestern Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Rochester, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Nebraska, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Kansas Hospital Mac-liberty1530 N CHURCH RD, Liberty, MO 64068 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9700
Univ of Kansas Hospital - Mac Overland Park10787 Nall Ave Ste 300, Overland Park, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9600
Kansas Cardiovascular Associates5701 State Ave Ste 300, Kansas City, KS 66102 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9700
Mid-america Cardiology Associates Inc
Mid-america Cardiology Associates Inc4000 Cambridge St Ste G600, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9600
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sauer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sauer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sauer frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Sauer's office is located at 1530 N CHURCH RD, Liberty, MO 64068. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital