Dr. Andrew Powell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Powell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Powell, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Searcy, AR. Dr. Powell completed a residency at University Ark School Med. He currently practices at White County Medical Center - South Campus and is affiliated with Saline Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Powell is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Ark School Med, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U A M S Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1985
- Harding University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
White County Medical Center - South Campus1200 S Main St, Searcy, AR 72143 Existing Patients: (501) 278-3366
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Powell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Powell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Powell frequently treats Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Powell's office is located at 1200 S Main St, Searcy, AR 72143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Powell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saline Memorial Hospital
- Unity Health - Harris Medical Center
- Unity Health- White County Medical Center