Dr. Andrew Mays, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mays' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Mays, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Vestavia Hills, AL. Dr. Mays completed a residency at University Ala Eye Found Hospital. and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mays is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Shands Hospital University Fla, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Ala Eye Found Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Carraway Meth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mays?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mays accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mays frequently treats Dry Eyes, Glaucoma Surgery, and Tear Duct Disorders.
Dr. Mays' office is located at 1009 Montgomery Hwy Ste 201, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mays speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mays has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center