Dr. Andrew Lerrick, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Johnson City, NY. Dr. Lerrick completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at UHS Otolaryngology and is affiliated with AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lerrick is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lerrick?
As a physician, I always refer my patients to Dr. Lerrick. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate and detailed. He does not treat a symptom, he treats a patient as a whole. His heart is at his work. Dr. Lerrick's sincere interest in his patients, outstanding communication skills and sense of humor make every patient feel special. I recommend Dr. Lerrick to all my patients and relatives.
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- UHS Wilson Medical Center