Dr. Andrew Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Lee, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Crestline, OH. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics. He currently practices at Pediatrics & Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Avita Ontario. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, Residency Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy Hosp-U Mich, Internship Hospital
- The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio, Medical School — 1991
- Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Strep Throat, Acute Bronchitis, and Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 385 N Seltzer St Unit 3, Crestline, OH 44827. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avita Ontario
- Galion Community Hospital
Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
Pediatrics & Internal Medicine385 N Seltzer St Unit 3, Crestline, OH 44827 (419) 468-0449