Dr. Kaplan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Kaplan, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Kaplan completed a residency at Grady Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates of Mesa and is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaplan is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Duke University Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Texas, Medical School — 1987
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona Medical Network
- Arizona PHCS
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Banner Health
- Banner Physician Hospital Organization (BPHO)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Indian Health Service
- INTotal Health
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Mercy Care
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Pinal/Gila LTC
- Prime Health Imaging
- Prime Health Services
- SCAN Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- University Physicians
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaplan?
Dr. Kaplan performed a procedure on me approximately 7 months ago and it's mad a major improvement in my health -- he was most patient and understanding - took the time to explain everything to me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Kaplan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaplan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaplan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaplan frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kaplan's office is located at 6116 E Arbor Ave Ste 112, Mesa, AZ 85206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaplan speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center