Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 533-3258, and for other questions, call (816) 436-1800.
Dr. Andrew Jurgensmeier, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Jurgensmeier completed a residency at Valley Medical Center. He currently practices at Meritas Health Gashland and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Medical School
- Valley Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Valley Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Kansas State University, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Meritas Health Gashland
Meritas Health Gashland9411 N Oak Trfy Ste 100, Kansas City, MO 64155 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jurgensmeier?
Dr. J is very compassionate and takes the time to explain and answer any questions I have. You would be happy to be in his patient care. His popularity is such that you may have a wait to get an appt. but if the situation allows it is worth the wait.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jurgensmeier has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Jurgensmeier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jurgensmeier's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jurgensmeier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jurgensmeier frequently treats Hidradenitis, Limb Pain, and Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow).
Dr. Jurgensmeier's office is located at 9411 N Oak Trfy Ste 100, Kansas City, MO 64155. Find other locations and directions.
- North Kansas City Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital