Dr. Andrew Gillies, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Dedham, MA. Dr. Gillies completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Dedham Ophthalmic Conslts/Surgn and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gillies is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Dedham Ophthalmic Conslts/Surgn
Dedham Ophthalmic Conslts/Surgn980 Washington St Ste 120, Dedham, MA 02026 Existing Patients: (781) 251-2222
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- St Elizabeth's Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gillies?
I called Dr Gillies after receiving a recommendation for his practice. My kindergartener had accidentally stabbed me in the eye with a sharp object. I was in pain and it was in the midst of the MA business shut down due to coronavirus. Even though the office was technically closed, Dr Gillies called me back quickly asked me a series of questions and agreed to drive over an hour to get into the office that evening to make sure my eye was okay. He was smart, kind and reassuring and gave me recommendations to follow and medicine to relieve the inflammation in my eye. It speaks volumes that he would come in after hours during the middle of a massive health crisis to make sure I was okay. I would highly recommend him and will be back again for all of my annual eye Exams!
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital