Dr. Andrew Iwach, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Iwach's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Iwach, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Iwach completed a residency at Stanford U. He currently practices at Glaucoma Center San Francisco and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Iwach is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Uc, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Stanford U, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iwach?
I am a patient of Dr. Iwach for many years and he is a very good professional. The office recently optimized their visiting protocol (it used to be little too long) and now every visit and fast and very efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iwach accepts your insurance.
Dr. Iwach frequently treats Glaucoma, Vision Screening, and Farnsworth Lantern Test.
Dr. Iwach's office is located at 55 STEVENSON ST, San Francisco, CA 94105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iwach speaks Ukrainian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Iwach has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus