Dr. Andrew Rackoff, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Hendersonville, NC. Dr. Rackoff completed a residency at MUSC Medical Center. He currently practices at Carolina Mountain Gastroentrlgy and is affiliated with AdventHealth Hendersonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rackoff is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Carolina Mountain Gastroentrlgy
Carolina Mountain Gastroentrlgy1032 Fleming St, Hendersonville, NC 28791 Existing Patients: (828) 696-3099
- University of South Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- MUSC Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- MUSC Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rackoff?
Dr. Rackoff performed a colonoscopy on me on 12/27/2017. He found a tumor that only partially exposed itself briefly on my appendix and provided a treatment plan. Following his diagnosis and referral for treatment, I researched my condition and colonoscopies in general and came to realize that he had done a meticulous exam and expertly handled a very dangerous biopsy. He even followed up with me several days later to make sure I was getting immediate treatment. I am very impressed.
- AdventHealth Hendersonville
- Pardee Hospital
- Transylvania Regional Hospital