Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. Andrew Hayes, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Ballwin, MO. Dr. Hayes completed a residency at Indiana University / School of Dentistry. He currently practices at Hayes Orthodontics. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Indiana University / School of Dentistry, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Indiana University / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 2004
- Indiana University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- INDIANA UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hayes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hayes frequently treats Clear Ceramic Braces, Cleft Palate, and Crossbite.
Dr. Hayes' office is located at 14444 Clayton Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hayes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Hayes Orthodontics14444 Clayton Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011 (636) 527-2237