Dr. Andrew Haas, MD is a pulmonologist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Haas completed a residency at Hosp of U PA. He currently practices at Heart & Lung Ctr Penn Mdcne and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haas is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Heart & Lung Ctr Penn Mdcne
The Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-3202
Jefferson University Physicians
Jefferson University Physicians834 Walnut St # 650, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (215) 955-5161
- Hosp of U PA, Fellowship Hospital
- Hosp of U PA, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Hosp of U PA, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haas?
There really are no words for Dr Haas. I have several Doctors, the past five years, and I have to say they are wonderful. However, my Husband and I have never met a more kind, thoughtful, intelligent, confident Doctor than Dr Haas. We went to him for a second opinion for some nodules found on in my lymphnodes, and I am soooo glad we did. Just had my biopsy today, and Dr Haas and his team were and our exceptional. I will Only ever see Dr Haas for future Pulmonary care. ~Christine & Greg Transue
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center