Dr. Andrew Lane, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Patchogue, NY. Dr. Lane completed a residency at U Rochester Sch Med. He currently practices at Stonybrook Children's Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lane is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
Stonybrook Children's Services
Stonybrook Children's Services450 Waverly Ave, Patchogue, NY 11772 Existing Patients: (631) 444-4000
Stony Brook Childrens Services
Stony Brook Childrens Services450 Waverly Ave Ste 1, Patchogue, NY 11772 Existing Patients: (631) 444-6300
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- U Rochester Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- U Rochester Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Rochester Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lane?
Dr. Lane, is fantastic. He is kind, helpful, thorough and very patient. Highly recommend him.