Dr. Fowler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Fowler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hixson, TN. Dr. Fowler completed a residency at UAB. He currently practices at Chattanooga Heart Institute, Chattanooga, TN and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fowler is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med Univ Sc, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- UAB, Residency Hospital — 2004
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 2001
- Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chattanooga Heart Institute, Chattanooga, TN
The Chattanooga Heart Institute - Hixson Office2051 Hamill Rd Ste 2000, Hixson, TN 37343 Existing Patients: (423) 697-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fowler?
Love Dr. Fowler, always very clear in explaining matters to you. A praying doctor, YES
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Fowler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fowler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fowler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fowler frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Fowler's office is located at 2051 Hamill Rd Ste 2000, Hixson, TN 37343. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Parkridge Medical Center