Dr. Andrew Glyptis, MD is a infectious disease specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Glyptis completed a residency at St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division. He currently practices at Andrew Glyptis MD PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Andrew Glyptis MD PC330 W 58th St Ste 413, New York, NY 10019 Existing Patients: (212) 333-3347
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Athens U Med Sch, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glyptis?
I've been Dr. Glyptis' patient for years; since 2010. I have never been more comfortable with a Dr before him & I will forever be thankful! He is thorough, he cares and each visit is always great! As for his Assistant, Stephanie; you couldn't ask for someone nicer! Stephanie never forgets me and is always friendly during visits and when I call with my numerous requests/questions. You couldn't have someone nicer to help you before/after your doctor visits. Thank you Dr. Glyptis & Stephanie!