Dr. Kumpuris has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Kumpuris, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Kumpuris completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Heart Clinic Arkansas and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Clinic Arkansas415 N UNIVERSITY AVE, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 664-6841
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kumpuris?
Terrific doctor, direct and to the point,efficient,. Great staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Kumpuris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kumpuris' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kumpuris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kumpuris frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Kumpuris' office is located at 415 N UNIVERSITY AVE, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
- CHI St. Vincent Morrilton