Dr. Andrew Farach, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Farach completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Methodist Hospital Radiation and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Farach is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Methodist Hospital Radiation
Methodist Hospital Radiation6565 Fannin St # Db1-077, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 441-4800
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2015
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Delaware, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farach?
Dr. Farach treated my recurrent prostate cancer with brachytherapy two months ago. He and his wonderful team at Methodist applied their vast technology in an attempt to eradicate the cancer. I feel confident they got the job done. Dr. Farach and his team at Methodist are caring and friendly, plus Dr. Farach speaks Spanish, which goes a long way with my Spanish speaking wife. The technology they can apply to a problem is extensive and they can do it quickly--like often in the same day as an office visit. A big plus if you live 2 hours away. Brachytherapy has come a long way during the last 15 years. If applicable, I would recommend it to anyone with recurrent cancer, and I would unequivocally recommend Dr. Farach and Methodist to do the work.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital