Dr. Andrew Rocca, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Rocca completed a residency at National Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at The Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rocca is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- San Diego Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rocca?
I was not conscious until the surgery on my shoulder and humerus had been completed. I first met Dr. Rocca when I came to and he was standing by my bed. I don't believe a finer doctor can be found. His follow up was great. He explained what had transpired as he pointed it out on the x-rays. The care at North Florida Regional was a nightmare as far as I am concerned. Despite the horrid experience at the hospital I will endure it in order to request Dr. Rocca to perform a hip replacement. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Rocca to anyone.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center