Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-0527 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Andrew Eisenberger, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Andrew Eisenberger, MD is a hematology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Eisenberger completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Division of Hematology/Oncology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eisenberger is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Columbia University Medical Center Division of Hematology/Oncology
Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 Call
- Harlem Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2001
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eisenberger?
He is the best doctor in this clinic
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eisenberger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Eisenberger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eisenberger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eisenberger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eisenberger frequently treats Anemia, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Eisenberger's office is located at 161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eisenberger speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.