Dr. Andrew Green, MD is a oncology specialist in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Green completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at Northeast Georgia Physicians Gr and is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northeast Georgia Physicians Gr
Northeast Georgia Physicians Gr1498 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Ste C, Gainesville, GA 30501 (770) 287-9240
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Green?
Dr. Green exhibits the highest level of professionalism and care for his patients. When a routine heart test and then a CT scan & ultrasounds showed I had a large ovarian mass, both my primary doctor and my ObGyn referred me to Dr. Andrew Green. He put me at ease from the moment I met him. Dr. Green answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns with his warm, compassionate personality. When Dr. Green called me the night before surgery to see how I was doing and to see if I had any questions, I knew I was in the hands of, not only an excellent surgeon, but a physician, who was taking care of my emotional needs as well. After surgery, during my post op visit, and afterwards, Dr. Green, his nurse, and his care team promptly answered all my numerous questions either in person, via the patient portal, or via tele-med appointment ( due to Covid and my living over an hour away). Each day I wake up feeling so very fortunate that I was referred to Dr. Green.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center