Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Radu, MD
Dr. Andrew Radu, MD is
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine - Master of Bioethics, Other Education — 2010
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2009
- University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Radu?
Excellent doctor who cares deeply about a patient, ordered tests for me to detect any physical problem I may have to cause tiredness and change in mood, found UTI, not treated by other doctor. Becoming a doctor must have been truly a calling for this man. Cannot say enough to praise him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Andrew Radu, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Radu's profile.
Dr. Radu in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Radu frequently treats the following conditions: Adjustment Disorder , Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Anxiety. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Radu's office is located at 216 Michigan Ave NE Washington, DC 20017. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Radu provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Andrew Radu, MD is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center.
Yes, Dr. Andrew Radu, MD holds board certification in Psychiatry.
Dr. Andrew Radu, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
Whc Outpatient Behavioral Health216 Michigan Ave NE, Washington, DC 20017 (202) 877-6374