Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (858) 437-9988 to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Hull, MD
Dr. Andrew Hull, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Hull completed a residency at LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY. He currently practices at UC San Diego Medical Center and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway.
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Loma Linda University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- THE UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM / FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 1981
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hull?
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Andrew Hull, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hull's profile.
Dr. Hull frequently treats the following conditions: Breech Position, Blood Disorders in Pregnancy, and Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hull's office is located at 9444 Medical Center Dr Fl 1, La Jolla, CA 92037. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hull is able to speak French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Andrew Hull, MD is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway and Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido.
Dr. Hull has over 41 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Andrew Hull, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.