Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Andrew Covit, MD is a nephrology specialist in Freehold, NJ. Dr. Covit completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center. He currently practices at Nephrology-Hypertension Associates and is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Covit is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Nephrology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Covit?
Extremely knowledgeable, very patient, and helpful. He is never rushed and will answer all questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Covit has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Covit frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Congenital Cystic Kidney Disease, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Covit's office is located at 901 W Main St Ste 102, Freehold, NJ 07728. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Nephrology-Hypertension Associates901 W Main St Ste 102, Freehold, NJ 07728 (732) 625-0707
Nephrology Hypertension Associates of Central Jersey PA8 Old Bridge Tpke, South River, NJ 08882 (732) 390-4888