Dr. Andrew Cooper, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Cooper completed a residency at University of Kansas. He currently practices at Comprehensive Orthopedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cooper is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Comprehensive Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Comprehensive Orthopedics & Sports Medicine82 S 1100 E Ste 303, Salt Lake City, UT 84102 Existing Patients: (801) 533-2002
Comprehensive Ortho Sprts Medical
Comprehensive Ortho Sprts Medical9350 S 150 E Ste 460, Sandy, UT 84070 Existing Patients: (801) 748-1861
- Steadman Hawkins Clinic Vail Sports Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of Kansas, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Kansas, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1999
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooper?
Dr. Cooper has impressed me with his conservative approach to my diagnosis and treatment. Throughout the process of my diagnosis he has been very open in talking about the multiple options for treatment and letting me know that he wanted the best medical outcome for me. An MRI showed that rotator cuff surgery was indicated was done with so mush skill that I had very little pain and an easy recovery. I am doing slow, targeted PT to get full use of joint w/o over stressing the repaired tendons.
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center