Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Andrew Cohen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates - Suite 390 and is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- John Hopkins University, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown-Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- SUNY University Medical School (Brooklyn), Medical School — 1976
- Queens College CUNY, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midlands Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Financial Group
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates - Suite 390
Aurora1444 S Potomac St Ste 300, Aurora, CO 80012 Existing Patients: (303) 750-0822
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
Dr Cohen explained all aspects of the heart ablation I am scheduled to undergo. He thoroughly covered the risks and benefits of the procedure and answered all of my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cohen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 1444 S Potomac St Ste 300, Aurora, CO 80012. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora