Dr. Andrew Casden, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Casden completed a residency at Hosp for Joint Dis Ortho Inst. He currently practices at Andrew M. Casden, M.D. and is affiliated with White Plains Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Casden is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Andrew M. Casden, M.D.
Westerchester222 Westchester Ave Ste 101, White Plains, NY 10604 Existing Patients: (914) 946-1010
- Rush-Presbyn MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Hosp for Joint Dis Ortho Inst, Residency Hospital — 1988
- New York Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Cornell, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Casden?
When dealing with the likelihood of spinal surgery, one first wants a doctor with expertise, knowledge, and skills, but also wants one who will offer alternatives (if possible), will listen, is accessible, approachable and gives you the time and space you need. Dr. Casden does all of that and more. He is always there to listen, he, or an office member gets back to you immediately, and more then anything else wants you to feel comfortable at all times. His surgical skills are outstanding.
- White Plains Hospital