Dr. Carlson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Carlson, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Albany, GA. Dr. Carlson completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at The Veranda and is affiliated with Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Peach State Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Veranda2701 MEREDYTH DR, Albany, GA 31707 Existing Patients: (229) 883-7010
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlson?
He was my doctor when I was a little girl and continues to be my kids doctors.. He is very caring, any questions I have he takes the time to answer them, every emergency appointment I had, my kids was seen the same day or first thing in the morning. The stuff is very nice and I honestly feel like family when I walk thru the door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Carlson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carlson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carlson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carlson frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Asthma.
Dr. Carlson's office is located at 2701 MEREDYTH DR, Albany, GA 31707. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital