Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carlson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrew Carlson, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Orange, CT. Dr. Carlson completed a residency at Connecticut Children's Medical Center, Hartford, Ct. He currently practices at Pediatric Adolescent Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carlson is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center, Hartford, Ct, Residency Hospital
- John Dempsey Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Adolescent Medicine
Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine240 Indian River Rd Ste B1, Orange, CT 06477 Existing Patients: (203) 795-6025
Chc At Connecticut Childrens76 NEW BRITAIN AVE, Hartford, CT 06106 Existing Patients: (860) 547-0970
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlson?
Dr. Carlson has cared for my son for 15 years. He is truly a patient-centric provider. Depending on my sons needs, he has always provided the time and expertise necessary. One time he even met us in the ER on a Sunday afternoon to take care of his corneal abrasion so we did not have to wait in the ER for hours. I highly recommend Dr. Carlson.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carlson frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Laryngitis, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Carlson's office is located at 240 Indian River Rd Ste B1, Orange, CT 06477. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carlson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.