Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Andrew Bainnson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Smithtown, NY. Dr. Bainnson completed a residency at New York Med College. He currently practices at SightMD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bainnson is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Kellogg Eye Center University Mich, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- New York Med College, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Overlook Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SightMD260 E Main St Ste 201, Smithtown, NY 11787 Existing Patients: (631) 265-8780
Corvitals Inc.590 Nicolls Rd Ste 1, Deer Park, NY 11729 Existing Patients: (805) 295-4144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bainnson?
Excellent Physician and Staff! Well run office and very professional!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bainnson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bainnson frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Bainnson's office is located at 260 E Main St Ste 201, Smithtown, NY 11787. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bainnson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.