Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woldow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrew Woldow, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Woldow completed a residency at Abington Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Lawrence J Kessel MD/Associates and is affiliated with Chestnut Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Woldow is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Abington Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Abington Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lawrence J Kessel MD/Associates
Lawrence J. Kessel, MD & Associates, PC8200 Henry Ave Ste G1, Philadelphia, PA 19128 Existing Patients: (215) 482-2336
- 2 G1 8200 HENRY AVE, Philadelphia, PA 19128
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woldow?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Woldow frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Muscle Weakness, and Dysphagia.
Dr. Woldow's office is located at 8200 Henry Ave Ste G1, Philadelphia, PA 19128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Woldow has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital