Dr. Andrew Stemer, MD is a vascular neurology specialist in Washington, DC. He currently practices at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital- Neurosciences and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stemer is board certified in Vascular Neurology.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital- Neurosciences
Georgetown University Hospital3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007 Existing Patients: (202) 444-8525
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stemer?
Dr. Stemer is an outstanding physician. He treated me for carotid artery stenosis , performed angiography and did angioplasty and placed a stent. He is patient, kind, and explains everything before and after his treatments. He spent as much time as needed and is never felt rushed to ensure me and my wife understod the process and procedure and addresses any concerns/questions we had. I highly recommend Dr. Stemer and his team/staff.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center