Dr. Andrew Parkinson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parkinson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Parkinson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Parkinson completed a residency at Harbor UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Orthopedic Spine Associates and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parkinson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Texas Back Institutue, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California, Medical School — 2002
- California Polytechnic State University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic Spine Associates
Orthopedic Spine Associates14100 Parkway Commons Dr Ste 101, Oklahoma City, OK 73134 Existing Patients: (405) 463-3370
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parkinson?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Parkinson since 2010. He fused my neck in 2012. In 2017, he had to reconstruct my lower back! Both surgeries were a success! He has me on a great pain management problem. Low doses, so I can still function! I’ve never had any issues with him, or his staff. They are all wonderful people! He has assembled a great team around him. They always make you feel welcome. If anyone is looking for neck or back relief, this is the man to see!!! I trust him with my life! If not for him, I would not be walking!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parkinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parkinson frequently treats Chronic Neck Pain, Intervertebral Disc Disease, and Degenerative Disc Disease.
Dr. Parkinson's office is located at 14100 Parkway Commons Dr Ste 101, Oklahoma City, OK 73134. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parkinson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Parkinson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Deaconess
- Integris Health Edmond
- Oklahoma Center For Orthopaedic & Multi-Specialty Surgery