Dr. Andrew Artz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Artz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Artz, MD is a hematology specialist in Duarte, CA. Dr. Artz completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at City of Hope and is affiliated with The University Of Chicago Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Artz is board certified in Hematology.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago Hosps, Residency Hospital
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
City of Hope
City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010 Existing Patients: (626) 256-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Artz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Artz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Artz frequently treats Myeloproliferative Disorders, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Artz's office is located at 1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Artz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center