Dr. Nierenberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Nierenberg, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Nierenberg completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at Bipolar Clinic/Research Progm and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nierenberg is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bipolar Clinic/Research Progm
Bipolar Treatment Center50 Staniford St Ste 580, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-5855
Massachusetts General Hospital
Wht 544d55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-0287
Massachusetts General Medical Group50 Staniford St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-0837
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nierenberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nierenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nierenberg frequently treats Bipolar Disorder, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Nierenberg's office is located at 50 Staniford St Ste 580, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital