Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Andressa Borges, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Andressa Borges, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Borges completed a residency at SUNY Stony Brook Med Ctr. She currently practices at Long Island Heart Associates and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
French, Portuguese, Spanish
- St Francis Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- SUNY Stony Brook Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- SUNY Stony Brook Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Fed Do Espirito Santo Center Bio Vitoria Es Brazil, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Borges?
Dr. Borges was attentive to my issues and questions and gave me all the time I wanted for explanations. She made me feel very cared for and important.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Borges accepts your insurance.
Dr. Borges frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Murmur, and Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs).
Dr. Borges' office is located at 200 Old Country Rd Ste 278, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Borges speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Borges has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.