Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Andres Mesa, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Mesa completed a residency at Barnes/Jewish Hosp-Washington Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mesa is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Texas Heart Inst/St Luke's Episcopalc Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes/Jewish Hosp-Washington Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Barnes/Jewish Hosp-Washington Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- U Escuela Colombiana, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Donald Trillos, M.D.6624 Fannin St Ste 2320, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 797-1111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mesa?
Best cardiologist ever ! And the staff is wonderful too! Never rushed and very thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mesa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mesa frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Mesa's office is located at 6624 Fannin St Ste 2320, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast