Dr. Andres Kanner, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Kanner completed a residency at Mt Sinai School Of Med New York. He currently practices at Alexian Brothers Neurosciences Institute and is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kanner is board certified in Epilepsy.
Alexian Brothers Neurosciences Institute
Rush University Medical Center NEU1725 W Harrison St Ste 1106, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 942-4500
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital
- Mt Sinai School Of Med New York, Residency Hospital
- Long Island University, Internship Hospital
- National Autonomous University Of Mexico, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kanner?
I've been with Dr Kanner for over 15 yrs- from Chicago to Miami, I've traveled from AZ to see him. He is worth the wait if he's running late bc he never rushes me out the door. He calls me from wherever in the world when I've had a TC sz out of the blue (they are rare) or any other problem. (It's rare I've ever needed him to call, but he has). He is extremely knowledgeable in epilepsy, EEG interpretation, anxiety/depression...... I couldn't imagine anyone else managing my care.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center