Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Andres Lerner, MD is a general surgery specialist in O Fallon, IL. Dr. Lerner completed a residency at Lankenau Hospital. He currently practices at HSHS Medical Group - O'Fallon and is affiliated with St. David's North Austin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lerner is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Lankenau Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Graduate Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HSHS Medical Group - O'Fallon
HSHS Medical Group Multispecialty Care - St. Elizabeth's3 Saint Elizabeth Blvd Ste 5000, O Fallon, IL 62269 Existing Patients: (618) 641-5803
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lerner?
Met the Doctor this morning at St. Elizebeth in O'Fallon, IL. It was a really good visit. He LISTENED to me. Discussed his diagnosis in a competent and personable manner. He was factual and did not try to suggest any over the top procedures. Yes, he is one of a very limited number of doctors I would recommend. Dr. Lerner specializes in hands , wrists, and Dupuytren's.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lerner frequently treats Arthritis, Arthritis of the Wrist, and Arthroscopic Wrist Surgery.
Dr. Lerner's office is located at 3 Saint Elizabeth Blvd Ste 5000, O Fallon, IL 62269. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lerner speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lerner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- The Hospital At Westlake Medical Center