Dr. Carrion has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andres Carrion, MD is a transplant hepatology specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Carrion completed a residency at University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and is affiliated with University Medical Center of El Paso. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carrion is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Universidad De Cuenca, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carrion?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andres Carrion, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carrion's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carrion accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carrion frequently treats Gastritis, Hernia, and Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Carrion's office is located at 4800 Alberta Ave, El Paso, TX 79905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carrion speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Medical Center of El Paso