Dr. Andrej Strapko, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Strapko completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Gastroenterology Associates of Rochester, LLP and is affiliated with Unity Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strapko is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Gastroenterology Associates of Rochester, LLP
Gastroenterology Associates of Rochester, LLP2440 Ridgeway Ave Ste 100, Rochester, NY 14626 Existing Patients: (585) 720-1550
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- SUNY Syracuse, Internship Hospital — 1991
- CCNY, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strapko?
I was so sick & after seeing 3 Dr.s going to ER I found Dr. Strapko. He gave me a prescription told me I promise this will make U better. He was so right! I had 2 have him do a endoscope & colonoscopy. Doc was so nice to do both at the same time so I didn't have to get put under more than once. Day of surgery I was so afraid to go under I ended up with a migraine. I went in & him & his staff were the BEST I ever had in my 61 years! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH 4 THE GREAT CARE! MY BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!
- Unity Hospital