Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Novac accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrei Novac, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Novac completed a residency at V A Long Beach Healthcare System. He currently practices at UCI MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with UCI Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Novac is board certified in Psychiatry.
- V A Long Beach Healthcare System, Residency Hospital
- UC-Irvine Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Institute Of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Novac?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Novac frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Psychological Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Novac's office is located at 101 The City Dr S, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Novac has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCI Medical Center
Uci Medical Center
UCI Psychiatry & Human Behavior101 The City Dr S, Orange, CA 92868 (714) 456-5902