Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Andreas Muench, MD is a cardiology specialist in Enterprise, AL. Dr. Muench completed a residency at Kansas University Medical Center. He currently practices at Southeast Cardiology Association and is affiliated with Jackson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Other Education — 2005
- University Texas Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Kansas University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Kansas University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Magdeburg Germany, Medical School — 1996
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Cardiology Association
Urology Clinic of Lower Alabama409 N Main St, Enterprise, AL 36330 Existing Patients: (334) 712-1929
Southeast Cardiology Clinic Inc.1150 Ross Clark Cir, Dothan, AL 36301 Existing Patients: (334) 712-1929
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Muench?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Muench frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Palpitations, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Muench's office is located at 409 N Main St, Enterprise, AL 36330. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Muench speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Muench has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jackson Hospital
- Mizell Memorial Hospital
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center